PunchList Connection is hiring for the following positions:
Construction Project Manager/Superintendent
PunchList Connection is a growing inspection resolution and residential remodeling company. We strive to create a fun working environment where all ideas and solutions are appreciated. We are problem-solvers and doers who are looking for a motivated and ambitious team member who shares our vision. www.punchlistconnection.com
PunchList Connection is hiring an experienced construction project manager with significant hands-on construction experience. The ideal candidate will be just as comfortable working in Microsoft Office, as jumping in and hanging drywall or painting.
Must have experience managing multiple residential construction projects simultaneously. Project estimating experience is preferred. Must be comfortable managing a team of subcontractors. Professional appearance and ability to communicate professionally with clients is essential.
- Work with project estimator to confirm material and resource pricing.
- Create and manage project schedules working with client driven deadlines and subcontractor schedules.
- Create and maintain network of pre-screened and pre-qualified subcontractors.
- Manage project job site making sure all subcontractors adhere to the PunchList Connection standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for quality control and final sign-off of project completion, confirming that all workmanship is done per the client contract and to the expected quality level.
- Hands-on work at job site when able and schedule requires.
- Pick-up and delivery of project materials to job site.
- Work with sales team and accounting to rectify final client billing and project wrap-up.
- 3+ years residential construction project management experience.
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive) with own computer.
- Reliable transportation and ability to drive to various job sites. (40-50% travel)
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
- Experience managing and positively motivating team of subcontractors.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Construction/handyman experience.
- Must own most of your own tools for general handyman-type residential projects.
- Ability to effectively manage time and manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excitement to join a growing business at the ground level.
- 6 month contract position with possibility of ongoing work.
- Compensation based on experience ($2600-$3000/month).
- Monthly cell phone stipend.
- Monthly truck/gas stipend.
- Company uniform shirts.
- Some weekend and evening work, as needed.
- 30-40 hours/week, flexible start and end times
Don’t apply if your truck breaks down often or you call in sick once a week. Dependability is key and teamwork is essential on each and every job site.
To apply, please email resumes to email@example.com.